ASUS VGA AMD ROG Strix LC Radeon RX 6950 XT OC Edition 16GB GDDR6, RX 6950 XT, 16GB GDDR6, 2xDP, 1xHDMI
ROG Strix LC Radeon™ RX 6950 XT OC Edition 16GB GDDR6
ROG Strix LC Radeon™ RX 6950 XT is a liquid-cooled leviathan.
- Factory Mode: Up to 2565 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2343 MHz (Game Clock)
- Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory.
- On-board cooling for power-delivery is handled by a blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink.
- 240mm radiator balances compatibility and performance.
- 600mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Radeon RX 6950 XT
PCI Express 4.0
Up to 2565MHz(Boost Clock)
Up to 2343MHz(Game Clock)
Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.1)
Yes x 2 (Native DisplayPort 1.4a)
Yes x 1 (USB Type-C)
HDCP Support Yes (2.3)
Maximum Display Support
NVlink/ Crossfire Support
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Cable ties pack
1 x ROG Sticker
1 x ASUS ruler
1 x Collection card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
Card 27.7 x 13.08 x 4.36 cm
Radiator 27.6 x 12 x 5.17 cm (including fan)
3 x 8-pin
* Our wattage recommendation is based on a fully overclocked GPU and CPU system configuration. For a more tailored suggestion, please use the “Choose By Wattage” feature on our PSU product page: https://rog.asus.com/event/PSU/ASUS-Power-Supply-Units/index.html
* All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets. If you do not use the latest and current specifications of ASUS products, you shall be liable for all loss and damage claimed by third party to ASUS based on false advertising or any other issues caused from using false specifications of ASUS products.
* Crossfire Support for DirecX® 12 and Vulkan®
* ‘Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* ‘Boost Clock’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.